Things are nuts right now.
So, here’s a list of my favorite Recent Incredible Happenings because I need to slow down and remember that things are nuts but they are also so good.
- White Pizza Dip (eaten in Greenpoint at a particularly excellent Golden Globes viewing party)
- Whiskey Caramel Marshmallow Bark with Bacon (brought to a German bar in Fort Greene…because nothing says HAPPY 34th better than bacon and beer out of a boot)
- Maple Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cranberries with Barley (eaten last night…by myself…while watching the Bachelor)
- MY FIRST SOUL CYCLE CLASS (currently accepting donations to fund this new addiction)
- Maybe the best care package in the entirety of UPS history
- A re-read of this (which is really enough to make any sane person want to book a one-way ticket on Air France)
- As of today, Valentine’s is less than a month away! (!!)
- Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Treatment