Weekending with Kyrabelle.
The girl had never had a BK weekend and I missed my friend, so she booked a bus and spent a few days with yours truly and that ridiculous heat wave. We ate everything. We walked everywhere. We got our nails done and watched Magic Mike. Nothing better.
People always say one of the best things about New York is the constant stream of visitors and they are correct. People are always stopping by and that’s great, but it’s a special friend who will pipe up with, “YES! Definitely! Another episode of Friday Night Lights is exactly what we should do right now.” Love you, lady. Come back soon!
Things I learned:
* The Bloody Marys at Jeffrey’s are winners (I preferred the dill-infused vodka over the cilantro)
* Order a large French Press at Juventino
* Pigs in a blanket from Smorgasburg are always the best thing (even in 99 degree heat)
7 Notes/ Hide
- fromblahnikstoabudget said: Love you! I’ll def be back. Probably to love in the closet. And get excited for my posts to come (including one dedicated solely to the subway sereis).
- fromblahnikstoabudget likes this
- littlelaur likes this
- lizmooremusic likes this
- brittanybelt likes this
- joannafreed likes this
- keylimeliving likes this
- juliasea posted this