What I Read and Liked on My Summer Vacation
- The Circle Dave Eggers
- It Chooses You Miranda July
- Americahnah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- The Good Luck of Right Now by Matthew Quick
- The Promise of a Pencil: How an Ordinary Person Can Create Extraordinary Change by Adam Braun
- Delancey: A Man, A Woman, A Restaurant, A Marriage by Molly Wizenberg
"I hope your rambles have been sweet and your reveries spacious…"
my ideal weight is the weight of me holding eight puppies
The recipe for the infamous almond macadamia milk at LA’s Go Get ‘Em Tiger. They say it’s the ideal nut milk for iced coffee. (Though I love me some local cow milk and, as one of the apparently few adults in America with zero food intolerances, I will continue to do my part to support the industry. Same goes for you, Big Gluten.)
All the dittos.
1996 Land Rover Defender D90 & Family Sized Quiver
Good Things on the Internet:
These photos from a vaca in AK. | Pistachio, Brown Butter, Coffee, Chocolate Chunk Cookies | Summer, please don’t go! | I can get behind breakfast popsicles in a very real way. | A cookbook list to bookmark.
Work just stopped for 3:50 for this guy.
Prepare for chillbumps.